How can I prepare for my job interview at Axione UK in three steps?
BE YOURSELF, let us see the real you.
- We want to see who you really are. Job and cultural fit are essential to success in any position.
BE CURIOUS, show spontaneity.
- Find out more about the company, speak to your network. Perhaps you know someone who works for the company or in the same sector!
- There is no such thing as a stupid question! Be bold in asking questions and respond to what your interviewer is saying to establish a real dialogue.
BE CONFIDENT, stay focused.
- Practice pitching yourself in front of your mirror!
- Be positive and open, avoid negative body language, maintain proper eye contact and take your time with answers.
Discover Our recruitment process
I APPLY ONLINE
- Using the careers search tool, start looking at some of the listings that match for you.
- Then tell us who you are, what you do, where you’d like to be, etc.
- If a Staffing team member believes you might be a match for a job you’ve applied for, you’ll enter our hiring process.
- If your profile doesn’t match with the job you’ve applied for, you’ll receive an email from us and we will keep your contact and details.
- A staffing team member will call you and do the first screen interview then, you will meet your line manager and the HR manager of Axione UK minimum.
- Depending of the role that you’ve applied for, you will meet the Director of your department and do an assessment online.
- You will get maximum 3 interviews.
DECISION AND OFFER
- After your interviews are done, we’ll bring everything together from your application and interviews and review it.
- If we both decide that you’re the best candidate for the role, your recruiter will reach out to you with an offer.
Once you’ve accepted the offer, the Axione UK onboarding can start! You will receive all information about your induction and meet your colleagues!
Also, a digital induction path will be send to you!
LET’S BUILD THE DIGITAL FUTURE TOGETHER!
Do you have a question about our services and solutions?