Our goal has always been to contribute to the attractiveness of local communities by developing and supporting current and future digital initiatives.
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS WORLDWILDE
Public Initiative Networks
Leader on the Public Initiative Networks market, Axione has historically supported local authorities in the telecommunications infrastructure sector and also offers all operators a complete range of wholesale telecom services in a high-performance and attractive technical and pricing environment. Axione is currently deploying to over 3 million premises in rural and remote rural areas of France.
Our installations in France
Smart City services
Our smart solutions are designed around your requirements and practices, leveraging our ecosystem of partners and our expertise in IT technology, Axione can build on its connectivity services to manage the delivery of a complete solution.
- Indoor radio coverage: Ensuring optimal quality for your digital services
- Managed dedicated networks: Interconnecting all your sites or installing a high-speed local area network in a building
- Private mobile networks: Optimising your operating efficiency and/or ensuring the security of your staff or your site
- Fibre and radio networks: Designing, installing and managing all radio or fibre projects for public or private sector clients
- Dijon, First Smart City in France
Axione was responsible for deploying and operating the unified broadband network that connects the “Grand Dijon” Metropolitan Area, a conurbation covering 24 municipalities and encompassing over 250,000 inhabitants. We were in charge of the design, build and ongoing maintenance of all fibre connectivity and of a TETRA radio communications infrastructure fully integrated into the Smart City project.
New Deal programme : to develop and increase the density of mobile telephony infrastructure across France
In January 2018, ARCEP and the Government announced mobile network operator commitments to accelerate the rollout of mobile coverage throughout France’s regions. As part of the frequency awards, mobile network operators must provide superfast mobile (4G) services on their mobile networks in mainland France with deadlines for the deployment of new sites. Axione has signed framework agreements with both Orange and Bouygues Telecom for the surveying, design, construction and commissioning of of mobile telephony sites, allowing the operators to honour their mobile telephony investment commitments.
CityFast: a neutral, open-access network services provider
CityFast is a neutral, open network services provider that focuses on densely populated areas. Axione will operate, maintain and market the network on behalf of CityFast. The network opens up a world of possibilities by allowing companies and individuals to choose their provider from Axione’s 175 partner retail service providers. This operator represents a real generator and accelerator of innovation in the telecom market.
- Operation of national fibre optic infrastructures (International submarine and terrestrial backbone cables) under a Public Service Delegation entrusted by the State.
- Development of Very High Speed Fixed Broadband for Mobile Operators and ISPs (individual and professional clients).
- All operators and ISPs that are customers of this network.
- Implementation of an automatic failover security mechanism between the ACE and SAT3 submarine cables.
Africa Coast to Europe submarine cable route
Gabon trans-continental Backbone route
Do you have a question about our services and solutions?